Tuesday, March 12, 2013

Video Presentation of Oil Painting "Black Woods"

Time to time, I feel the impulse to focus on a particular painting, to tell my viewers what was the story behind, such as "Progression", "Dissonance", "Liberation Road" and "The Song of Orpheus", all of them I had made video presentations to give views of these works from multiple angles.

"Black Woods" video below, however, demonstrated the progress of this semi-representational and I hope that seeing the process of layers of upon applied upon layers prove interesting, at least not boring for my viewers.

Video Presentation of Black Woods (2010):



>> Video presentations of paintings and drawings, Part XXIX: 2003 Recapitulations - Video Presentation of Paintings
<< Video presentations of paintings and drawings, Part XXVII: 2004-05 Recapitulations - Video Presentation of Paintings

List of Video Presentation of My Artworks

No comments:

Post a Comment